WELLNESS( There are 53 products. )
It is widely demonstrated that balanced diet and healthy habits increase quality of life and life expectancy, even halving the risk of contracting chronic or degenerative diseases.
However, today it is increasingly difficult to eat properly and follow a healthy lifestyle.
The targeted use of certain foods and dietary supplements can:
- avoid deficiencies important to the health of our cells
- help in situations of stress, nervous hunger, apathy
- Promote regular physiological functions (from carbohydrate and fat metabolism, to joint function, to the control of triglyceride levels in the blood)
- improve cellular well-being, undermined by a diet too low in vitamins and antioxidants
- counteract oxidative stress.