Biosnack Quinoa, Goji, Amaranth and Dark Chocolate Provides energy for all the activities of the day. Rich in natural antioxidants. Excellent for...
Aloe and Blueberry
Aloe and Blueberry is pure extract of Aloe Arborescens with Blueberry juice. Antioxidant supplement and stimulating the immune system. Purifying and detoxifying. Anti-inflammatory and protective of the digestive system.
CONTENT: 500 ml
Dna Solutions spedisce in Italia attraverso il servizio di corriere espresso GLS. info e costi
The synergistic action of these two important nutraceuticals give antioxidant properties thanks to the presence of Polyphenols, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and antioxidant trace elements.
Blueberry Juice Properties:
- Anthocyanins, powerful antioxidant substances contained in Blueberry juice, strengthen the walls of capillary vessels and promote the production of collagen.
- Tannins and polyphenols reduce inflammation of the digestive system and have antibacterial actions.
- Pectin helps digestion by balancing and regularizing intestinal functions.
Properties of Aloe Arborescens Juice:
- Stimulates cell production thanks to the amino acids that are the basis for the formation of new cells.
- Stimulates metabolism by providing energy, boosting and reactivating the immune system.
- Detoxifies and purifies the body through the digestive system.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory for diseases such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is a natural antibiotic capable of curing a wide range of infections.
CONTENT: 500 ml
Directions: it is recommended to take 40 ml per day of the product (equal to 2 scoops) in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening, as it is or diluted in water.
Aloe is known since ancient times for its curative and beneficial properties; it is a fat plant from whose leaves is extracted, by manual work, a thick juice, also called gel, which contains many active principles. On the market there are many drinks based on Aloe but not all have the same properties. Aloe Gel Dna Solutions is pure undiluted Aloe Arborescens extract, obtained from selected leaves, hand peeled and cold pressed for the best preservation of the active principles. You can also notice it because in suspension you will find the insoluble part, very rich in healthy substances. Aloe Arborescens differs significantly from Aloe Vera because it contains far more therapeutic substances. Aloe provides a rich cocktail of nutritional elements whose combined action and quantitative balance with which they are present, produce an effect much more powerful than what could be had from the activity of the individual components.
The active principles of Aloe
Complex sugars (in particular glucomannans) fiber that attenuates the sense of hunger, reduces the absorption of fats and carbohydrates, prevents a rapid increase of glycemia and regulates lipid metabolism.
Anthraquinones which stimulate the immune system and promote intestinal motility. Several other substances of great nutritive, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, analgesic value, such as mineral salts, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids, phospholipids, enzymes, lignins and saponins.
What are the benefits
- It is a highly nutritious food, rich in proteins, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates and minerals, it also contains Vitamin B.
- It has anti-aging properties thanks to vitamin C, vitamin E and the antioxidant trace elements it contains.
- It stimulates cell production thanks to the amino acids that are the basis for the formation of new cells. Provides 20 of the 22 amino acids the body needs to grow.
- Stimulates metabolism by providing energy.
- Detoxifies and cleanses the body through the digestive system.
- Sweeps away dead cells, helps regenerate new ones promoting healthier tissue.
- Accelerates healing of wounds, injuries and ulcers.
- Strengthens and reactivates the immune system, stimulates the production of white blood cells, which in addition to destroying bacteria and cancer cells, in turn produce immune agents such as interferon and interluchin.
- It is an intestinal balancer, thanks to its magnesium lactate content it improves digestion by promoting a greater balance of gastrointestinal symbiotic bacteria.
- It is a powerful anti-inflammatory commonly used for affections such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is a natural antibiotic capable of curing a wide range of infections
Blueberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus) is a small shrub belonging to the family of Ericacee. It generally grows in mountain areas (in the Alps and Apennines) but it has a very ancient origin. Native to North America, it has been known for a long time for its nutritional content, it was one of the most important foods in the diet of Native Americans. The first pioneers learned from Indians the medicinal properties of this fruit.
Blueberry's fantastic nutritional properties.
Blueberries are effective mainly because of their incredibly high concentrations of phytonutrients and in particular of a type of flavonoids: anthocyanins, pigments that give these fruits their intense blue color and provide blueberries with their extraordinary antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
As we know free radicals damage cell membranes and DNA, causing many degenerative diseases typical of aging. Anthocyanins play a key role in neutralizing the damage caused to cells and tissues by free radicals. They also work in synergy with vitamin C and other important antioxidants (ellagic acid). They strengthen the wall of capillary vessels by promoting the production of collagen, the substance that makes up the tissues. Moreover this important class of flavonoids promotes vasodilatation and inhibits the aggregation of platelets, preventing the formation of thrombi, with an effect similar to the one produced by aspirin.
Blueberries help digestion and being rich in pectin, a soluble fiber, they help to fight constipation and diarrhea. Moreover the tannins contained in blueberries reduce inflammations of the digestive system whereas polyphenols also play an important antibacterial action.
They are excellent for the health of the urinary apparatus because, some of their components, in fact, reduce the capacity of Escherichia coli (bacterium responsible for most of the infections of the urinary tract) to adhere to the mucosa lining the urethra and the bladder. Anthocyanosides are useful in the therapy of retinal damage, fragility and capillary permeability of the eye and in improving visual acuity and night vision.
- Polyphenols (anthocyanins, ellagic acid, quercetin, catechins)
- Salicylic acid
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
INGREDIENTS: Aloe (Aloe arborescens Mill.) gel without skin, Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) fruit juice from concentrate, Preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, Acidifier: citric acid.
Content per serving (40 ml)
Aloe Arborescens juice and pulp 38.4 g
Blueberry fruit juice 0.8 g
Warnings: food supplements should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not administer to persons under 12 years of age. Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy and lactation. Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a physician. The expiry date refers to the product in unopened package, stored in a cool, dry place and away from light. Once opened store in the refrigerator and consume within 15 days. Shake before use.
How to store: the expiry date refers to the product in unopened package, kept in a cool, dry place and away from light. Once opened store in the refrigerator and consume within 15 days. Shake before use.
15 other products in the same category: